February 10, 1993
FIRE* Lineboro: Lineboro assisted York County on a chimney fire on Skyview Drive at 3:33 p.m. Tuesday. Units were out for 20 minutes.Lineboro and Manchester responded to a fire on Water Tank Road at 3:41 p.m. Tuesday. Units were out for 45 minutes.* Manchester: Fire units from the Manchester, Hampstead and Lineboro stations were dispatched to a house in the 3000 block of Main St. in Manchester at 9:36 a.m. Tuesday for an electrical fire in the basement. They were out for 15 minutes.