A number of road construction projects will be causing traffic delays Saturday in Baltimore County and Baltimore City.
• In Baltimore County, portions of Interstate 95 near White Marsh are closed for construction. Delays could stretch to the Harford County line. Official suggest using Route 40 as an alternative.
• In Baltimore County, a bridge deck replacement at the border of Baltimore and Carroll counties will close the right lanes of Route 140 from 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday
• In Baltimore County, Liberty Road is being resurfaced from the Liberty Reservoir Bridge and Liberty Ridge Court. One lane will be closed from 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday.
• In South Baltimore, the ramp from Hanover Street to southbound I-95 and the ramp from northbound I-95 will be closed Saturday. Motorist to eastbound McComas Street, to a U-turn onto westbound McComas Street, to southbound I-95.
• In South Baltimore, the Curtis Creek drawbridge is scheduled to be opened along I-695 from noon to 3 p.m. Saturday. Schedule is subject to change.