Essex haunted house employees fall ill from spilled formaldehyde

Six taken to hospital for nausea

November 02, 2012|By Jessica Anderson, The Baltimore Sun

Six employees at an Essex haunted house were taken to a local hospital after they became sick from spilled formaldehyde Friday night, Baltimore County police said.

The chemical was used in the display at Kim's Krypt Haunted Attraction on Eastern Boulevard, police said. Firefighters were called around 9:15 p.m. to clean up the spill. The haunted house was closed for the evening, police said. Nov. 3 is the attraction's last scheduled day for the season.

jkanderson@baltsun.com

Baltimore Sun Articles
|
|
|
Please note the green-lined linked article text has been applied commercially without any involvement from our newsroom editors, reporters or any other editorial staff.