The latest healthy recipe comes from nutritionist Joy Bauer.
The Baked Tilapia With Spicy Tomato-Pineapple Relish is an easy dinnertime meal. It can also be made with other white fish such as haddock or cod, Bauer says on her website. The entire dish takes just about 20 minutes to prepare.
If you have healthy recipes you would like to share send them to me at firstname.lastname@example.orgINGREDIENTS
- 4 fish, tilapia, (6-ounce) fillets
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, Kosher
- 1/2 cup(s) pineapple, crushed, well-drained
- 1 tomato(es), plum, diced
- 1 teaspoon chili paste, Oriental, hot, such as siracha (or more to taste)
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, and coat the foil with oil spray.
2. Place the tilapia fillets on the prepared baking sheet and season them with the salt.
3. In a small bowl, combine the pineapple, tomato, and chili paste. Divide the topping evenly among the tilapia fillets.
4. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the tilapia flakes easily with a fork.
Make about 4 servings
NUTRITION FACTSAmount Per ServingCalories: 180 Total Fat: 3 gSaturated Fat: 1 gCholesterol: 85 mgSodium: 235 mgTotal Carbohydrate: 4 gDietary Fiber: 0.5 gProtein: 35 g