WESTMINSTER — The Carroll Hospital Center Auxiliary and Carroll Hospice will host the annual "A Season to Remember" week-long celebration of the holidays from Monday, Nov. 28 to Monday, Dec. 5 at the hospital, 200 Memorial Ave., Westminster.
The event serves to raise money for the hospice, and asks residents to honor and memorialize loved ones through donations and the purchase of holiday ornaments. The event kicks of on Monday, Nov. 28, at 7 p.m. with the lighting of the annual The lighting of the Tree of Lights.
The week's events also include a variety of musical performances by local youth musicians. All musical performances will take place in Carroll Hospital Center's main lobby, as follows:
• Monday, Nov. 28, 3:30 p.m., Winters Mill High School Brass Ensemble.
• Tuesday, Nov. 29, 6:30 p.m., Oklahoma Road Middle School Flute Choir.
• Thursday, Dec. 1, 4 p.m., instrumental performance by Erin McGuire and Avery Lewinski.
• Friday, Dec. 2, 6 p.m., Sandymount Elementary School Chorus.
• Friday, Dec. 2, 7 p.m., Sandymount Elementary School and West Middle School instrumental performance.
• Saturday, Dec. 3, 11 a.m., instrumental performance by Souvik Pramanik.
• Sunday, Dec. 4, 11 a.m., instrumental performance by Molly Pohlhaus, Audrey Mvemba and Jennaliese Lu.
• Monday, Dec. 5, 10:30 a.m., Cranberry Station Elementary School Band.
For more information on "A Season to Remember" events, go to http://www.CarrollHospice.org or call 410-871-7220.