Six of The Baltimore Sun's ranked teams advance to next weekend's state semifinals and another has its biggest rivalry game yet to play, so here's a look at how the Top 15 fared as the season winds toward the state championships at M&T Bank Stadium in two weeks:
Ranking/Team/Record/Latest result/Next opponent/
1. Gilman/10-1/Def. Calvert Hall 34-32 2OT/Season over.
2. Calvert Hall/9-2/Lost to Gilman 34-32 2OT/Vs. Loyola at Johnny Unitas Stadium, Thurs.
3. Old Mill/12-0/Def. North Point 28-7/Vs. Catonsville, Fri.
4. Atholton/10-2/Lost to River Hill 21-12/Season over.
5. Poly/11-1/Lost to Catonsville 28-18/Season over.
6. Dunbar/10-2/Def. Surrattsville 50-6/Vs. Overlea, at CCBC-Essex, Fri.
7. McDonogh/6-4/ Season over.
8. Catonsville/12-0/Def. Poly 28-18/At Old Mill, Fri.
9. River Hill/10-2/Def. Atholton 21-12/Vs. Aberdeen, Fri.
10. Archbishop Spalding/7-4/Season over.
11. Arundel/9-2/Season over.
12. Aberdeen/10-2/Def. North Harford 38-20/At River Hill, Fri
13. Perry Hall/8-3/Season over.
14. Westminster/8-2/Season over.
15. Overlea/12-0/Def. Northwestern 39-10/Vs. Dunbar at CCBC-Essex, Fri.