• Preschool Leaps, ages 3-5, stories, songs and fun, Wednesdays, 11:30 a.m.
• Paws to Read, ages 6-12. Sign up to read with dog friends. Dog volunteers from Pets on Wheels will be on hand to hear stories. Registration required. Saturdays, Nov. 26 and Dec. 17, 10:30 a.m.
Hampden Library — 3641 Falls Road. 410-396-6043.
• Mother Goose Baby Steps, to age 3, Wednesdays, 10:30 a.m. (except Nov. 23)
• Preschool Leaps, program of stories, songs, and fun for ages 3-5, Thursdays, 6:30 p.m. (except Nov. 24)
Roland Park Library — 5108 Roland Ave. 410-396-6099.
• Mother Goose Baby Steps, interactive nursery rhyme program with music and movement, for children up to 3 years with caregivers, Mondays, 1:30 p.m. (except Dec. 26 & Jan. 2)
• Toddler Jumps, storytime program with books, rhymes and bouncing balls for 2-year-olds and their caregivers, Thursdays, 10:30 a.m.
• Preschool Leaps, stories, songs, and fun for ages 3-5, Thursdays, 11 a.m. (except Nov. 24)
• Hands on Holidays: Chanukah, up to age 5, Dec. 14, 12:30 p.m. The Jewish Community Center of Baltimore presents a celebration of the traditions of the holiday.
• Sports Rule, Nov. 16, 3:30 p.m. Ages 6-12. Play this trivia game and show off your knowledge of sports rules.
Waverly Library — 400 E. 33rd St., 410-396-6053.
• Preschool Leaps, stories, songs and fun for ages 3-5, Tuesdays, 10:30 a.m.
• Mother Goose Baby Steps, interactive nursery rhyme program with music and movement, for children up to 3 years with caregivers, Thursdays, 10:30 a.m. (except Nov. 24)
• Get Fit at Your Library, Mondays, noon. A weekly workout to popular line dances, hip-hop, Caribbean and African rhythms.
• Fun and Fitness for Kids, Nov. 17, and 19, 4 p.m. Participate in an indoor obstacle course and line dancing.
Tai Chi for Seniors — Senior Network of North Baltimore, 5828 York Road. To improve health, fitness and balance. Mondays, 12:45 p.m. 410 323-7131.
Meals on Wheels of Central Maryland — needs volunteers to deliver meals to homebound individuals in Baltimore City and County. 443-573-0940, email@example.com or http://www.mealsonwheelsmd.org.
Evergreen Museum and Library — seeking volunteer museum guides. 410-516-0341 or firstname.lastname@example.org or http://www.museums.jhu.edu.