Coffee Companion (10/26): The Ravens regroup after 'MNF' loss
October 26, 2011|By Matt Vensel
Each morning, Monday through Friday, I'll hook you up with reading material to skim through as you slug down coffee and slack off at the start of your workday -- that way I'll have an excuse to do the same at the start of mine.
7. John Harbaugh said Billy Cundiff's missed field goal was the difference on Monday [Ravens Insider]
8. Some familiar names are on this list of the 50 worst quarterbacks in NFL history [Complex]
9. Ranking the top non-defensive players in franchise history [iSportsWeb]
10. Here's a Q&A with Ravens tight end Dennis Pitta [Baltimore Sun]
11. John Lackey is an example of an advantage the haves possess over have-nots [Orioles Insider]
12. Orioles pitcher Zach Britton talks about his rookie season in Baltimore [FanGraphs]
13. Will the Orioles have a Gold Glove winner this season? [MASN]
Video of the morning:
We haven't had a hockey highlight in a while, so check out Patrick Kane's spin-o-rama assist
Send me your funny and/or interesting links, photos, YouTubevideos, blogs, Tweets, comments, emails, ideas, etc. and I’ll give you a plug. You can reach me at Matt.Vensel@baltsun.com and twitter.com/mattvensel.