Three Harford Community College buildings evacuated over gas leak

October 24, 2011|By Julie Baughman, The Baltimore Sun

Three buildings at Harford Community College were evacuated Monday morning due to a gas leak that originated in the Chesapeake Center, school officials said.

The Susquehanna Center and the Hays-Heighe House, both adjacent to the Chesapeake Center, were also evacuated as a precaution.

xcxjbaughman@baltsun.com

Baltimore Sun Articles
|
|
|
Please note the green-lined linked article text has been applied commercially without any involvement from our newsroom editors, reporters or any other editorial staff.