Wednesday morning talkers: Congressman Wu resigns after alleged forced sexual encounter with young woman
July 27, 2011|By Luke Broadwater
On weekday mornings, I'll post the most controversial, shocking and (of course) ridiculous stories for your reading pleasure. That way, when you walk into work, you'll be the master of witty conversation.
• Eww, Wu: Congressman Wu resigns after alleged forced sexual encounter with young woman. (Fox News)
• [Insert joke about Wu's pathetic nature here.] Wu dressed up as Tigger. (Indecision Forever)
• It takes Chootzpah to say something like this: Meet President O'Bachmann. (Crooks & Liars)
• Will they also apologize for naming the operation after a terrible movie? ATF official apologizes for "Fast and Furious" botched operation. (AP)
• Sick: Police beat homeless man to death. (Gawker)
• But eating pizza with his hands does: Threat of default doesn't scare constantly bankrupt Trump. (Gawker)
• It's about time: NAACP wants to end War on Drugs. (Reason)
• The annals of crazy: Pat Buchanan believes Norwegian terrorist 'may be right.' (Mediaite)
• Kind of cool and nerdy, at the same time: The raise the debt ceiling rap.