Coffee Companion -- 7/14: James Harrison is a crazy person
July 14, 2011|By Matt Vensel
Each morning, Monday through Friday, I'll hook you up with reading material to skim through as you slug down coffee and slack off at the start of your workday -- that way I'll have an excuse to do the same at the start of mine.
9. The Ravens are laying low as the Steelers erupt [CSN Baltimore]
10. Derrick Mason thinks that critics are "very, very scared" of quarterback Joe Flacco [NFL.com]
11. Le'Ron McClain hopes to return to the Ravens, but he is prepared for the alternative [MASN]
12. Is Ray Rice set to dominate the AFC North? [ESPN]
13. Sports talk radio host Scott Garceau wonders if Baltimore is a “sports town like some other places" [Baltimore Sun]
14. Ted Leonsis thinks the Capitals will make the NHL playoffs 10 to 15 years in a row [Capitals Insider]
You said it:
"God bless the internet! I'm just dreading the day when I have to explain to my kids that the picture they want to use of Lincoln shooting lasers out of his eyes for their history report is not actually real." -- reader d46ron1337 also has a great appreciation for the Internet, which gave us these complacent Mark Reynolds photos
Video of the morning:
Every MLB team was represented at the All-Star Game -- by fans in team jerseys [via Hot Clicks]
Send me your funny and/or interesting links, photos, YouTube videos, blogs, Tweets, comments, emails, ideas, etc. If I deem them to be worthy for the blog, I’ll give you a plug. You can reach me at Matt.Vensel@baltsun.com and twitter.com/mattvensel.