On weekday mornings, I'll post the most controversial, shocking and (of course) ridiculous stories for your reading pleasure. That way, when you walk into work, you'll be the master of witty conversation.
• The age of psychobabble: Weiner could be in treatment for years. (Politico)
• Payback? Pakistan arrests bin Laden snitches. (NY Times)
• Constitution, schmonstiution: Boehner issues ultimatum to Obama over Libya. (Washington Times)
• Everyone say it together now: Chris Christie is not running for president. (Mediate)
• What a strange performance: John King, the grunting moderator. (Politico)