On weekday mornings, I'll post the most controversial, shocking and (of course) ridiculous stories for your reading pleasure. That way, when you walk into work, you'll be the master of witty conversation.
• It's looking worse and worse: Rep. Anthony Weiner's tale unraveling (The Daily)
• Wait, Sarah Palin's not a history professor? Palin fans trying desperately to edit Paul Revere's Wikipedia page. (LGF)
• I hope this doesn't ruin one of my favorite movies: Palin movie tells story reminiscent of 'Rocky' (Bloomberg)
• Shorting America? China divests from U.S. treasury bills (CNS News)
• Oh, free speech, what a silly concept: France bans the words 'Twitter,' 'Facebook,' from news broadcasts (Daily Mail)