On weekday mornings, I'll post the most controversial, shocking and (of course) ridiculous stories for your reading pleasure. That way, when you walk into work, you'll be the master of witty conversation.
• Romey, Palin, Paul lead GOP poll. (Gallup)
• Palin to drive coast-to-coast on tour bus. (Washington Post)
• $500 million program will help kids "sit still" in kindergarten. (CNS News)
• Patriot Act to be renewed by machine's signature. (Politico)
• Senate votes down Obama's budget 0-97. (Politico)