Maryland's two casinos took in nearly $13.6 million in slots revenue in April, the Maryland Lottery announced Tuesday.
Hollywood Casino Perryville, the larger of the two slots parlors, generated $10 million in April, the second-biggest take since its opening in late September.
Perryville's per-machine daily revenue in April was $223.38, the casino's best showing in six months.
The revenue reflects money the casinos take in after winners are paid but before expenses and other costs are deducted.
The Casino at Ocean Downs, near Ocean City on the Eastern Shore, raked in its largest revenue yet in April, with $3.5 million since its January opening.
The casino took in $155.94 daily per machine last month.
Of the $13.6 million total revenue in April, the casinos keep 33 percent, while the state takes the remaining 67 percent, which is divided among various entities, such as the state education trust fund, aid for the racing industry and administrative costs for the Maryland Lottery.
The two casinos have generated a total of $77.1 million in revenue since September.