Every time I put out one of my mock drafts, readers tell me they think things would play out differently (chances are we'll both end up being wrong). Well, now you get a chance to play GM in my first-ever reader NFL mock draft.
Here's how it works. I'll post a daily poll where you can vote to decide what the team that's on the clock should do with its pick. To keep it simple, I'll give you five options for each pick. If you think I missed somebody, let me know in the comments section. We'll do this every day until we get to the Ravens' pick the week of the draft.
Based on your votes, Wisconsin offensive tackle Gabe Carimi went 22nd to the Colts yesterday.
Today, Philadelphia is on the clock at pick No. 23. Among the Eagles' biggest draft needs are offensive tackle, offensive guard, cornerback and linebacker, and there are intriguing options at each position left on our board. Which direction should they go?
The Saints are on the clock tomorrow.
Here's how the draft has played out so far:
1. Panthers: Missouri QB Blaine Gabbert
2. Broncos: Alabama DL Marcell Dareus
3. Bills: Auburn QB Cam Newton
4. Bengals: Georgia WR A.J. Green
5. Cardinals: LSU CB Patrick Peterson
6. Browns: Texas A&M LB Von Miller
7. 49ers: Nebraska CB Prince Amukamara
8. Titans: Auburn DT Nick Fairley
9. Cowboys: USC OT Tyron Smith
10. Redskins: Alabama WR Julio Jones
11. Texas: North Carolina DE Robert Quinn
12. Vikings: Washington QB Jake Locker
13. Lions: Clemson DE Da'Quan Bowers
14. Rams: Illinois DT Corey Liuget
15. Dolphins: Arkansas QB Ryan Mallett
16. Jaguars: Wisconsin DE J.J. Watt
17. Patriots: Alabama RB Mark Ingram
18. Chargers: California DE Cameron Jordan
19. Giants: Boston College OT Anthony Castonzo
20. Buccaneers: Purdue DE Ryan Kerrigan
21. Chiefs: Missouri DE Aldon Smith
22. Colts: Wisconsin OT Gabe Carimi