Each morning, Monday through Friday, I'll hook you up with some reading material to skim through as you slug down coffee and slack off at the start of your workday -- that way I'll have an excuse to do the same at the start of mine.
6. Former Orioles reliever Jim Hoey returns to the major leagues with the Twins [MASN]
7. Tom Zbikowski is a near-lifelong member of the church of boxing [Baltimore Sun]
8. Who are the Ravens selecting in Jamison Hensley's second NFL mock draft? [Ravens Insider]
9. If it takes three of four years to judge an NFL draft, some Ravens grades are due [Baltimore Sun]
10. A quick look at the Capitals' history when jumping out to a 2-0 series lead [Capitals Insider]
You said it:
"Bieber fever, my butt. There's a new group out there, Jeremy - they're called 'The Beatles' and can sing and play a note or two. Give them a try and let us know what you think." -- reader Fanger thinks Jeremy Guthrie's love for the musical stylings of Justin Bieber is unacceptable
Video of the morning:
Send me your funny and/or interesting links, photos, YouTube videos, blogs, Tweets, comments, emails, ideas, leads, etc. If I deem them to be worthy for the blog, I’ll give you a plug. You can reach me at Matt.Vensel@baltsun.com and twitter.com/mattvensel.