Every time I put out one of my mock drafts, readers tell me they think things would play out differently (chances are we'll both end up being wrong). Well, now you get a chance to play GM in my first-ever reader NFL mock draft.
Here's how it works. I'll post a daily poll where you can vote to decide what the team that's on the clock should do with its pick. To keep it simple, I'll give you five options for each pick. If you think I missed somebody, let me know in the comments section. We'll do this every day until we get to the Ravens' pick the week of the draft.
Based on your votes, North Carolina defensive end Robert Quinn went 11th to the Texans yesterday.
Today, Minnesota is on the clock at pick No. 12. The Vikings need to replace that Favre guy. Their offensive line is aging. And they could use a pass rusher to bookend Jared Allen. Wide receiver, tight end and linebacker are positions of need, too, though less pressing.
The Lions are on the clock tomorrow.
Here's how the draft has played out so far:
1. Panthers: Missouri QB Blaine Gabbert
2. Broncos: Alabama DL Marcell Dareus
3. Bills: Auburn QB Cam Newton
4. Bengals: Georgia WR A.J. Green
5. Cardinals: LSU CB Patrick Peterson
6. Browns: Texas A&M LB Von Miller
7. 49ers: Nebraska CB Prince Amukamara
8. Titans: Auburn DT Nick Fairley
9. Cowboys: USC OT Tyron Smith
10. Redskins: Alabama WR Julio Jones
11. Texas: North Carolina DE Robert Quinn