Kansas took its first loss, leaving Ohio State and San Diego State as the country's lone unbeatens.
Records through Monday (last week's ranking)
1. Ohio State 20-0 (1): Just another dominant performance by Jared Sullinger with 27 against Illinois.
2. Pittsburgh 19-2 (5): Pitt was off to its best Big East start in school history.
3. Duke 18-1 (4): The Blue Devils reeled off three straight wins after losing to Florida State.
4. Connecticut 16-2 (7): The Huskies took down Villanova and Tennessee last week.
5. San Diego State 20-0 (8): Forward Kawhi Leonard has posted three straight double-doubles.
6. Kansas 18-1 (2): The 69-game win streak at Allen Fieldhouse came to an end when Texas visited.
7. Villanova 17-2 (6): 'Nova managed to nullify Syracuse's zone at the Carrier Dome.
8. Texas 16-3 (12): How much more composed is this Longhorns team than last season's? Night and day.
9. Syracuse 18-2 (3): The Orange need to recover from consecutive losses to top-10 teams.
10. BYU 19-1 (10): Could Jimmer Fredette single-handedly outscore Big Ten teams? He scored more than 40 twice this month.
11. Purdue 17-3 (13): Mackey Arena is an 11-0 safe haven for the Boilermakers.
12. Texas A&M 17-2 (11): The Aggies are a surprise in second place in the Big 12.
13. Missouri 17-3 (14): Guard Marcus Denmon nails more than 50 percent of his shots.
14. Notre Dame 17-4 (16): The Irish produce nearly 17 assists per game.
15. Wisconsin 15-4 (17): Josh Gasser became the school's first frosh to record a triple-double in win at Northwestern.
16. Kentucky 15-4 (9): A rematch against Georgia looms Saturday.
17. Minnesota 15-4 (19): Tubby Smith will need all his coaching tricks to keep the Gophers afloat with so much adversity.
18. Washington 15-4 (23): The Huskies swatted away Arizona like a gnat with a 17-point victory.
19. Vanderbilt 14-4 (NR): Just wait until Vanderbilt's injured big men are full force.
20. Florida State 15-5 (NR): The Seminoles' defense is turning heads and stopping teams in their tracks.
21. Illinois 14-6 (20): After dropping three of four, the Illini are in need of an epiphany.
22. Florida 15-4 (NR): The Gators put a beatdown on Arkansas.
23. Georgetown 14-5 (24): The Hoyas are in recovery mode from a slump with consecutive wins against low-level Big East foes.
24. Louisville 15-4 (15): Rick Pitino suffered his first loss against his former team at Providence.
25. Michigan State 12-7 (18): The Spartans are just one Big Ten loss away from equaling last season's total.