Two killed by apparent carbon monoxide poisoning in N. Baltimore

Bodies found Monday afternoon after landlord called police to check on tenant

May 04, 2010|By a Baltimore Sun reporter

City police said the deaths of two people found inside a North Baltimore home Monday afternoon appeared to be the result of carbon monoxide poisoning. Officers responded to a home in the 2900 block of Greenmount Ave. to check on the well-being of a tenant who had not been heard from since late April, said Agent Donny Moses, a police spokesman. Inside, police found the woman at the top of the stairs, and a man in a bedroom, Moses said. Both were in early stages of decomposition. Police located a generator that had run out of gasoline, and the landlord said the block had recently lost power. The investigation was continuing.

Baltimore Sun Articles
|
|
|
Please note the green-lined linked article text has been applied commercially without any involvement from our newsroom editors, reporters or any other editorial staff.