Pentagon entrance reopens after shooting last week

March 08, 2010

WASHINGTON - The Department of Defense says the Pentagon entrance that was the scene of a shooting last week will resume normal operations today. Washington's Metro transit agency, meanwhile, says both entrances of the Pentagon Metrorail station and both levels off the Pentagon Transit Center reopened Saturday evening after the FBI finished a portion of its investigation. A California man, John Patrick Bedell, opened fire at the Pentagon entrance Thursday - wounding two police officers before he was fatally wounded.


- Associated Press

Baltimore Sun Articles
|
|
|
Please note the green-lined linked article text has been applied commercially without any involvement from our newsroom editors, reporters or any other editorial staff.