Carbon monoxide victim in Fullerton dies

December 28, 2009

Baltimore County fire officials say one of four people who suffered carbon monoxide poisoning in a Fullerton apartment complex more than a week ago has died. Two women, a man and an 11-month-old girl were hospitalized on Dec. 18 after the carbon monoxide leak on Twincrest Court. Fire officials say one of the women died Saturday. Investigators haven't determined the case of the leak. Last week, the Baltimore County Council passed a law that requires all rental units heated by fuel burning equipment to have carbon monoxide detectors. It takes effect in 45 days.

- Associated Press

Baltimore Sun Articles
|
|
|
Please note the green-lined linked article text has been applied commercially without any involvement from our newsroom editors, reporters or any other editorial staff.