Corrections

April 22, 2009

An article in Tuesday's editions misstated the reason electricity had been shut off in a house in the 1400 block of Broadway that was the scene of a fatal fire Saturday morning. The power was cut off more than a year ago because Baltimore Gas and Electric Co. was notified that the property owner had died. BGE had no further contact with the house or its occupants before the fire.

The Baltimore Sun regrets the error.

Baltimore Sun Articles
|
|
|
Please note the green-lined linked article text has been applied commercially without any involvement from our newsroom editors, reporters or any other editorial staff.