* Weber Shandwick appointed Vanessa Wickham-Baker vice president of media services for the public relations firm.
Banking and finance
* Provident Bank announced the selection of John Murphy as a senior vice president in the regional bank's branch and business banking division. The Baltimore-based bank also named Gail Kyc as a vice president in the consumer banking division and is assigned to the Eastpoint Mall office.
* College of Notre Dame of Maryland appointed Insong James Lee as an assistant professor in the North Baltimore school's pharmaceutical sciences department. Formerly a research professor at the University of Maryland, he earned his doctorate in biological sciences from the University of Pennsylvania.
* Correct Rx Pharmacy Services announced that Sandra Osteen joined the Linthicum-based firm as vice president of marketing and customer relations. She is responsible for the development and maintenance of national business relationships.
Legal and insurance
* Saul Ewing LLP admitted Jeffrey S. Glaser to the regional law firm as special counsel in its personal wealth and trusts department.. He formerly was with Hodes, Pessin & Katz P.A.
* Fox Residential Auctions LLC named John William Mabry III as president and chief operating officer of the Pikesville-based residential real estate auction house. Formerly with Apex Properties Corp, he is a graduate of the U.S. Naval Academy, where he also served as an instructor.
* RexCorp Realty LLC, developer of the Ritz-Carlton Residences at the Inner Harbor, announced the appointments of Gabe Pasquale as senior vice president of marketing and sales, William Smith as director of marketing and sales, and Kevin Ward as a sales consultant.