Man sought in Essex shooting

CRIME WATCH

August 19, 2008

An arrest warrant has been issued for a 19-year-old man charged with attempted first-degree murder in a shooting in Essex last month, Baltimore County police said yesterday.

Police said they are looking for Jonathan Duvon Lowe, 19, who frequents the Essex area, in the wounding of an 18-year-old man during a robbery attempt on the Southeastern Terrace footbridge over Route 702 about 6:30 a.m. July 13. The victim, who was not identified, was treated at Maryland Shock Trauma Center, police said.

Anyone with information about Lowe's whereabouts is asked to call county police at 410-307-2020 or Metro Crime Stoppers at 866-756-2587.

Baltimore Sun Articles
|
|
|
Please note the green-lined linked article text has been applied commercially without any involvement from our newsroom editors, reporters or any other editorial staff.