Development Spotlight

July 17, 2005

At 9 a.m. Wednesday in the second-floor conference room, 220 S. Main St., Bel Air:

Whiteford Storage

Location: On the south side of Dooley Road, west of Pylesville Road (Route 165).

Developer: Campbell & Nolan Assoc. Inc./Ferrell D. Whiteford.

Description: Auto sales/mini-storage facility, 2.477 acres.

1700 Castleton Road

Location: On the west side of Castleton Road (Route 623), north of Deerfield Road.

Developer: Merritt Development Consultants Inc./Robert Slater.

Description: Three single-family residential lots, 112.77 acres.

Woodsdale Road Commercial -- Lot 2

Location: On the southeast side of Emmorton Road (Route 924), west of Woodsdale Road.

Developer: Frederick Ward Associates/Woodsdale Development LLC.

Description: Retail/service building, 5.15 acres.

Edgewood Recreation Center

Location: On the east side of Brookside Drive, north of Watergate Court.

Developer: Century Engineering/Harford County.

Description: Addition to the Recreation Center, 7.0358 acres.

Trinity Lutheran

Location: On the north side of Philadelphia Road (Route 7), east of Mountain Road.

Developer: Wilson Deegan Associates Inc./Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church.

Description: Church addition, 14.63 acres.

Lutheran Church of the Good Shepherd

Location: On the east side of Emmorton Road (Route 924), across from Bonnie Avenue.

Developer: Bay State Land Services/Lutheran Church of the Good Shepherd.

Description: Elementary school, 4.41 acres.

Box Hill South Parkway

Location: On the southeast side of Box Hill South Parkway, south of Windy Laurel Way.

Developer: Frederick Ward Associates/Harford County Board of Education.

Description: Soccer fields, 17.86 acres.

Baltimore Sun Articles
|
|
|
Please note the green-lined linked article text has been applied commercially without any involvement from our newsroom editors, reporters or any other editorial staff.