Correction

January 26, 2004

An article yesterday in some editions of The Sun gave an incorrect cause for a fire Saturday that damaged a house in the 100 block of Riverside Ave. in Essex. The Baltimore County Fire Department said yesterday that the fire was caused by hot ashes that ignited, not by a fallen power line.

The Sun regrets the error.

Baltimore Sun Articles
|
|
|
Please note the green-lined linked article text has been applied commercially without any involvement from our newsroom editors, reporters or any other editorial staff.