Spilled gasoline burns Carroll County student

May 01, 2002|By Sheridan Lyons | Sheridan Lyons,SUN STAFF

A South Carroll High School student was burned on his face and arm yesterday when gasoline that had leaked on his shirt in the technology center was ignited, state police said.

Another student has been charged with igniting the gas, police said.

Ryan Robert Branning, 17, of the 7200 block of Patton Drive in Woodbine was taken about 1:40 p.m. to Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center in Baltimore, where he was stable and in fair to good condition with burns and an injury to his shoulder sustained when he fell, police said.

Baltimore Sun Articles
|
|
|
Please note the green-lined linked article text has been applied commercially without any involvement from our newsroom editors, reporters or any other editorial staff.