Fire Pleasant Valley: Firefighters from Pleasant...

January 19, 2000

Fire

Pleasant Valley: Firefighters from Pleasant Valley, Taneytown and Littlestown, Pa., responded at 10: 36 a.m. Monday to a house fire in the 2200 block of Blacks Schoolhouse Road. State fire marshals determined the fire was caused by faulty electrical wiring. Damage was estimated at $5,000.

Baltimore Sun Articles
|
|
|
Please note the green-lined linked article text has been applied commercially without any involvement from our newsroom editors, reporters or any other editorial staff.