Bed fire ignited by cigarette causes about $500 in damage

April 25, 1996

A smoldering cigarette ignited a bed in a second-floor bedroom of a townhouse in the 6500 block of Carrolltowne Village Road in Sykesville at 11 a.m. Monday. Fire officials said the fire caused about $500 in damage.

One firefighter suffered second-degree burns to his left wrist and hand and was treated at the scene, fire officials said.

Fire

Gamber: Firefighters assisted Baltimore County at 3: 10 p.m., responding for a house fire on Nicodemus Road. Units were out 10 minutes.

Pub Date: 4/25/96

Baltimore Sun Articles
|
|
|
Please note the green-lined linked article text has been applied commercially without any involvement from our newsroom editors, reporters or any other editorial staff.