Garage fire in Frizzellburg ruled accident

March 21, 1996

State fire marshals have ruled that the cause of Tuesday's early morning garage fire in Frizzellburg was accidental.

The blaze, ignited by a malfunctioning fluorescent light, was reported at 3: 11 a.m. in the 1900 block of Old Taneytown Road and was under control within 10 minutes by about 30 firefighters from Pleasant Valley, Westminster and Taneytown, fire marshals said.

Damage was estimated at $25,000.

Pub Date: 3/21/96

Baltimore Sun Articles
|
|
|
Please note the green-lined linked article text has been applied commercially without any involvement from our newsroom editors, reporters or any other editorial staff.