Man suffers burns after pouring liquid into drumA...

January 30, 1996

Man suffers burns after pouring liquid into drum

A 36-year-old man trying to keep warm was burned Sunday when his clothes caught fire after he and another man poured a flammable liquid into a drum in Jessup, a county Fire Department spokesman said.

The man, whose identity was not immediately available, sustained burns on his legs and hands after midnight in the 8300 block of Patuxent Range Road, said Lt. David Carroll, the Fire Department spokesman.

He was taken to the Francis Scott Key Medical Center in Baltimore. His condition was not immediately available.

The other man received minor injuries and refused treatment at the scene, Lieutenant Carroll said.

Baltimore Sun Articles
|
|
|
Please note the green-lined linked article text has been applied commercially without any involvement from our newsroom editors, reporters or any other editorial staff.