Barbara Eden got to show off plenty of her anatomy during the five-year run of "I Dream of Jeannie," but one seemingly innocent body part was always kept under wraps. Know which one?
* "Geraldo!" (10 a.m.-11 a.m., WJZ, Channel 13) -- Jeannie, Florence and Carol all on the same show! What riches! You may hear why Jeannie never got to show her belly-button, whether George Jefferson was ever anything but irritating and whether Carol ever found a job after Dr. Hartley left Chicago and opened that inn in Vermont.
* "Dateline NBC" (9 p.m.-10 p.m., WBAL, Channel 11) -- Baltimore's police department gets a moment in the national spotlight in a segment on a $6,000 sketch computer, used to help witnesses compile drawings of suspects, that has quadrupled the department's apprehension rate.
* "The X-Files" (9 p.m.-10 p.m., WBFF, Channel 45) -- Corpses covered with cockroaches now there's a tidy little image to make your Friday night special. Fox.
* "Homicide: Life on the Street" (10 p.m.-11 p.m., WBAL, Channel 11) -- Jay Leno makes a guest appearance in a segment taped while the "Tonight Show" was in town visiting the National Aquarium in October.
* "The Presidency: Light Side Up" (10:30 p.m.-11 p.m., MPT, Channels 22 and 67) -- Chiefs of staff, press secretaries and campaign managers for presidents from Eisenhower through Reagan talk about their bosses' lighter sides. LBJ had a lighter side? Nixon had a lighter side?
* "That's Entertainment" (11 p.m.-12:30 p.m., MPT, Channels 22 and 67) -- A pure delight whose only drawback is that it ends too soon, this compilation of the greatest moments from MGM's greatest musicals is a joy from start to finish.
* "The Grapes of Wrath" (6 p.m.-8:15 p.m., AMC) -- Here's another gem from John Ford, who probably directed more classic films than anyone whose last name wasn't Hitchcock. Simply put, the movie couldn't have been made any better. Henry Fonda shines as Tom Joad, the role that made him a superstar, and Oscar-winner Jane Darwell as Ma set a standard that movie moms have been striving for ever since.