Ali Culpepper ran for 143 yards and two touchdowns to help visiting No. 2 Dunbar (3-1) defeat Calvert Hall, 24-8.
Anthony Wiggins threw for 194 yards and accounted for three two-point conversions.
* Arundel 34, Chesapeake-AA 25: Quarterback Erik Lipton threw for 215 yards and three touchdowns on 9-for-16 passing, and John Norsworthy totaled 110 yards in offense to lead No. 5 Arundel (4-0) past Chesapeake (1-3).
* Overlea 44, Pikesville 19: Eddie Laws rushed seven times for 54 yards and two touchdowns as visiting No. 6 Overlea (4-0) defeated Pikesville (2-2).
James Holley rushed for 166 yards on 12 carries, including a touchdown and a two-point conversion. Matt Davis completed 7 of 12 passes for 117 yards and one touchdown.
* Malvern 19, Loyola 8: Senior Derrick Downs rushed for 119 yards on 17 carries as Malvern, the top-ranked team in Philadelphia according to The Daily News, beat host No. 15 Loyola (0-3).
Malvern Prep racked up 390 yards in offense, including 277 on the ground.
Dave O' Brien had five solo tackles and five assists for the Dons defense.
* St. Paul's 42, West Nottingham 7: Chris Berrier rushed for 149 yards and two touchdowns as St. Paul's (4-0) routed host West Nottingham (1-1).
* Randallstown 50, Kenwood 26: Devin Johnson rushed for 177 (( yards, including six touchdowns, as host Randallstown (4-0) defeated Kenwood. Lance Jackson rushed for four two-point conversions.
* Parkville 34, Franklin 14: Senior Ryan Wood scored three times and rushed for 102 yards as Parkville earned its first win of the season over Franklin (0-4).
Parkville's Jerome Nash had three tackles and two sacks on defense.
* Woodlawn 14, Eastern Tech 6: Maurice Walker rushed for 127 yards on 11 carries, including a 91-yard touchdown, as host Woodlawn (2-2) defeated Eastern Tech (0-4).
Brandon Savoy had a 102 yards on nine carries and a two-point conversion.
* Wilde Lake 36, Mount Hebron 12: Dain Lewis scored two touchdowns and rushed for 109 yards to lift Wilde Lake (3-1) over visiting Mount Hebron (2-2).
Jeff Johnson completed 11 of passes for 235 yards.
Barrett Wragg caught five passes for 126 yards and one touchdown.
* Southern-AA 32, Queen Anne's 8: Paul Brown rushed for 87 yards on six carries and two touchdowns as host Southern-AA (1-3) defeated Queen Anne's (0-4).
* Annapolis 12, Old Mill 9 OT: Montez Sellers capped a three-play, 10-yard drive with a 4-yard touchdown run to lift visiting Annapolis (3-1) over Old Mill (2-2) in overtime.