* MISSING CHILD: Eastern District -- Police were seeking a 15-year-old boy who did not return 10-month-old Aisha Jones to his mother Monday after baby-sitting for the boy during the weekend. Anita Brady told police the boy is a resident of the first block of Pleasant Court. Anyone knowing the whereabouts of the infant or the teen-ager should call the Eastern District at 396-2433.
* SUSPICIOUS FIRE: Eastern District -- A fire that caused extensive damage to an abandoned warehouse in the 2400 block of Greenmount Ave. early yesterday morning remains under investigation. Nearly 10 pieces of apparatus manned by 40 firefighters brought the fire under control in about 30 minutes. No injuries were reported.
* BURGLARY: Northern District -- A videocassette recorder valued at $400 was stolen Monday from a house in the 400 block of Venable Ave.
* STOLEN TRUCK: Northern District -- A 1986 GMC pickup truck with tags 10D577 was stolen Tuesday in the 800 block of W. 36th St.
* STOLEN CAR: Northern District -- A 1991 Acura Legend with vanity tags BRUYERE was stolen Tuesday in the 3900 block of Cloverhill Road.
* ROBBERY: Northern District -- A 41-year-old woman was about to enter a restaurant in the 2000 block of N. Howard St. Tuesday when a man robbed her of $96.
* ROBBERY: Northwestern District -- A resident of the 4600 block of Park Heights Ave. was returning to her apartment building Tuesday when she was attacked by a man hiding behind the apartment door who robbed her of a herringbone chain valued at more than $400.
* ROBBERY: Northwestern District -- A 57-year-old resident of the 5700 block of Highgate Drive was in the 5400 block of Park Heights Ave. Tuesday when a gunman robbed him of less than $10.
* ROBBERY: Northwestern District -- A gunman robbed Park Heights Dry Cleaners in the 5400 block of Park Heights Ave. of an undisclosed sum of money Tuesday.
* PURSE SNATCHING: Northern District -- A resident of the 4200 block of Nadine Drive was walking in an alley behind her home Tuesday when a man stole her purse containing personal property and cash.
* ROBBERY: Northern District -- A gunman robbed a 22-year-old resident of the 4400 block of LaPlata Ave. of more than $100 in the 4600 block of Reisterstown Road Monday.
* STOLEN CAR: Parkville Precinct -- A 1992 Honda Accord with tags 00811 HP was stolen Tuesday in the 9000 block of Waltham Woods Road.
* BURGLARY: Parkville Precinct -- Several hundred dollars were stolen Tuesday from a house in the first block of Perry Falls Court.
* BREAK-IN/ASSAULT: Towson Precinct -- Two men, one with a handgun, broke into an apartment in the 6600 block of Collinsdale Road Tuesday and assaulted the occupant. The occupant wrestled the weapon from the gunman and fired a shot, causing the two men to flee.
* ROBBERY TRY: Towson Precinct -- A resident of the first block of Saturn Court was walking near his home Tuesday when two youths, one with a handgun, demanded his money. During the incident, the victim grabbed the gun, leading the youths to flee. The gun turned out to be a pellet pistol.
* RACIAL INCIDENT: Garrison Precinct -- Someone wrote racial slurs on the hood and doors of a car owned by a resident of the 7100 block of Walnut Ave. while the vehicle was parked Tuesday near the resident's home.
* STOLEN CAR: Garrison Precinct -- A four-door 1992 Dodge Shadow with tags ZXH 974 and with an anti-theft device attached to the steering wheel was stolen Tuesday in the 7900 block of Dunhill Village Circle.
* ROBBERY: Woodlawn Precinct -- A resident of the 1500 block of Langford Road was riding his yellow and blue mountain bike near his home Tuesday evening when an older boy wearing an orange shirt stole the bike, valued at more than $100.
* BURGLARY: Woodlawn Precinct -- A 19-inch television valued at $300 was stolen Tuesday from a house in the 1200 block of Martin Court.
METRO CRIME STOPPERS
* CALL IN TIPS: Readers with information on these or other crimes can call Metro Crime Stoppers' confidential 24-hour hot line, 276-8888. Names are not taken, calls are not recorded and rewards of up to $2,000 may be paid for information.
Police Blotter is a representative, not comprehensive, list of crimes in Baltimore City and Baltimore County, reported by Richard Irwin.