* SHOOTING: Eastern District -- A 30-year-old resident of 2000 block of Etting St. was in critical but stable condition today at Johns Hopkins Hospital after being shot in the face and left arm during an incident yesterday in the 2400 block of Loch Raven Road. Police said the victim was walking toward a car occupied by two men when one of the occupants shot him with a small-caliber handgun.
* ROBBERY/SHOOTING: Northeastern District -- A deliveryman for a pizza shop was in the 1800 block of Swansea Road yesterday when two men, one with a handgun, robbed him of an undisclosed sum of money and a a pizza. During the robbery, the victim was shot in the leg. He was treated at Johns Hopkins Hospital.
* THEFT FROM AUTO: Northern District -- Someone entered a 1988 Toyota parked in the 3900 block of Keswick Road yesterday and stole a pair of prescription sunglasses and 10 compact discs, all valued at more than $500.
* ROBBERY: Northern District -- A Prince George's County man was in the 300 block of E. 31st St. yesterday when he was assaulted by a man who robbed him of a gold chain valued at $200.
* ROBBERY: Northern District -- A 75-year-old woman was walking in the 2200 block of St. Paul St. yesterday afternoon when a man stole her purse containing cash and property, all valued at more than $30.
* ROBBERY/ARREST: Wilkens Precinct -- A woman sought in a robbery in Laurel early today was arrested in Halethorpe, following a pursuit by several police cars. Before she was stopped at Washington Boulevard and Halethorpe Farms Road, she rammed a county police car. The woman was turned over to Laurel police and was to be charged with robbing a person there at knifepoint. Participating in the pursuit were officers from Baltimore, Baltimore County, Howard County and Laurel police departments.
Police Blotter is a representative, not comprehensive, list of crimes in Baltimore City and Baltimore County, reported by Richard Irwin.