* SHOOTING: Eastern District -- Someone walked into a store in the 2400 block of E. Monument St. and shot a man in the chest, right side and right arm about 8:30 p.m. Saturday. The victim, Duane Russell, 21, was in stable condition at Johns Hopkins Hospital last night. Police said they have no suspects.
* ASSAULT: Western District -- Julian Allen, 22, was shot about 4 a.m. yesterday in the 1400 block of Presstman St. Police said he had been arguing with another man, who shot him in the left leg. He was listed in stable condition at Johns Hopkins Hospital last night.
* ASSAULT: Northwestern District -- After an officer tried to stop him, a youth on a motorized dirt bike ran down the officer about 9:30 p.m. Saturday in the 4400 block of Park Heights Ave. The youth then skidded about 40 feet on the pavement and fled on foot. The officer was treated and released at Sinai Hospital for severe cuts and bruises on his left shin, thigh and elbow.
* ASSAULT: Northeastern District -- A woman's ex-boyfriend pointed a gun at her and threatened to shoot her in the alley of the 3400 block of Cliftmont Ave. just after midnight Saturday. Police said the man fled.
* BURGLARY: Northeastern District -- Someone walked into a garage in the 3000 block of Mayfield Ave. and stole a Honda pressure washer valued at $1,600, $300 worth of tools and a $100 television. Police said the burglary happened between 11 p.m. Saturday and 7 a.m. yesterday.
* AUTO THEFT: Catonsville Precinct -- Someone stole a 1994 Plymouth Voyager, Maryland license plate 662 382M, from the 1900 block of Beverly Road early yesterday.
* BURGLARY: Woodlawn Precinct -- About $150 in cash, 12 pounds of frozen crab meat and three boxes of shrimp were stolen early yesterday from Friendships II Sub Shop in the 8100 block of Liberty Road. Police said the thief or thieves broke in through the front door.
* BURGLARY: Woodlawn Precinct -- Someone broke into a home through the basement sliding glass door in the 1300 block of Vida Drive Saturday night or yesterday morning. About $100 was stolen and a stereo had been disconnected and put near the door.
* ARMED ROBBERY: Towson Precinct -- A man with a handgun walked into the Domino's Pizza shop in the 6300 block of Sherwood Road in the Anneslie area yesterday about 12:30 p.m. and stole an undetermined amount of cash. The man, who was dressed in a camouflage jacket, fled in a stolen car.
* AUTO THEFT: Parkville Precinct -- A 1984 white Toyota truck ZTC was stolen yesterday about 11:30 a.m. from the parking lot at North Plaza Mall on Waltham Woods Road.
* ROBBERY: Essex Precinct -- A woman lost cash and jewelry with a total value of $1,401 when she was robbed by another woman in the 1600 block of Doolittle Road about 11 p.m. Saturday. Police said the robber asked for alcohol, and when the victim said she didn't have any, the robber stole her valuables.
METRO CRIME STOPPERS
* CALL IN TIPS: Readers with information on these or other crimes can call Metro Crime Stoppers' confidential 24-hour hot line, 276-8888. Names are not taken, calls are not recorded and rewards of up to $1,000 may be paid for information.
Police Blotter is a representative, not comprehensive, list of crimes in Baltimore City and Baltimore County, reported by Diana K. Sugg.