Carroll Community College will have its 1995 commencement at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday at the Physical Education Learning Center at Western Maryland College.
A total of 181 students will graduate.
Sister Kathleen Feeley, president of the College of Notre Dame of Maryland from 1971 to 1992, will deliver the commencement address. Since leaving Notre Dame, Sister Feeley has been on sabbatical, teaching in India and Australia, as well as in the Baltimore area.
The Carroll Community Chorus will perform under the direction of Paul Evan Walker. The choir will sing Faure's "Requiem" and Gershwin's "Showstopper."
Other speakers will include Michelle Lynne Ingram, president of the Student Government Organization; Sandra Kathleen Cole, vice president of Phi Theta Kappa; Susan Hedges Cote, Alumni Association member; and Sharon Campbell Snyder, student member of the Middle States Self-Study Steering Committee.
Awards will be given to:
* R. Edward Shilling, former Carroll County superintendent of schools, honorary doctorate.
* Elizabeth D. Blake and H. Kenneth Shook, college medals, for being advocates for higher education.
* Sharon Main, the President's Foundation Award.
* Homayoun Tajali Bakhash, the Bulldog Foundation Award.
* Bobbi Ring, the Unsung Hero Foundation Award.
The foundation awards are being given for the first time and honor students at the college.
& Information: 876-9639.