* ROBBERY: Central District -- A 68-year-old resident of the 1000 block of Deer Ridge Road in Coldspring New Town was having a drink at a bar in Penn Station in the 1500 block of N. Charles St. yesterday when he was joined by two men he did not know. Shortly after he left the bar and walked outside, the same two men robbed him of cash, a gold ring, a gold wedding band and credit cards, all valued at nearly $800.
* THEFT: Northern District -- Someone entered the bedroom of a house in the 600 block of Glenwood Ave. yesterday and stole an AM-FM radio with cassette deck valued at more than $200.
* SHOOTING: Northern District -- Two men were arguing in the 500 block of Tunbridge Road yesterday when one of them pulled out a BB pistol and shot the other in the neck. The victim, a resident of the 2400 block of Barclay St., was treated at Union Memorial Hospital.
* THEFT FROM TRUCK: Northern District -- Someone entered 1993 Toyota truck parked in the 300 block of E. 30th St. yesterday and stole speakers valued at more than $200.
* BURGLARY: Northern District -- Two bikes having a combinevalue of $400 were stolen from a garage in the 5600 block of Roxbury Place yesterday by someone who entered through a door.
* ASSAULT: Northern District -- Two men were arguing in the 40block of E. 33rd St. yesterday when one of them stabbed the other in the neck with a fountain pen. The victim, a resident of the 3200 block of Kenyon Ave., was treated at Union Memorial Hospital. No arrest had been made.
* STOLEN CAR: Northern District -- A 1988 Ford with New Jersetags GK805P was stolen yesterday from the 3400 block of Greenway.
* ROBBERY: White Marsh Precinct -- A woman was walking in the 6400 block of Rossville Blvd. yesterday when a man stole her purse containing cash and property, all valued at $85.
* CARJACKING/ARRESTS: Towson Precinct -- A late-model Mercedes Benz was recovered yesterday after two people were arrested for trying to use the owner's credit card. The suspects, a Baltimore City man and a teen-ager, are suspected of stealing the car from a club member at the Bonnie Ridge Country Club in the 2200 block of Smith Ave. earlier in the day. A female who pointed a gun at the victim during the car-jacking was being sought.
* THEFT: Joppa -- Police were seeking a man who stole an electronic pocket planner, an electronic game and other items, all valued at $100, from Kmart in the 1000 block of Joppa Farm Road yesterday.
Police Blotter is a representative, not comprehensive, list of crimes in Baltimore City and Baltimore and Harford counties, reported by Richard Irwin.