Amy Sivage scored 22 points and Tunya Brown added 20 and eight rebounds, leading Maryland-Eastern Shore to 64-62 victory over South Carolina State, in a Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference game last night.
In the first half, UMES shot 16 of 28 from the field as it built a 36-19 halftime lead. UMES finished 25-for-49 from the field.
* Towson State 68, Liberty 60: Trinette Tucker scored 19 points leading host Towson State (10-9, 9-1) past Liberty (4-13, 2-6) in a Big South Conference game.
Tanya Belair added 17 and Sonia Keiner (Hammond) and LaTonya Joyner each had 11 for Towson State.
* UMBC 66, Radford 57: Eunice French, Kendra Damann and Jan Jacob each scored 12 points as UMBC (11-7, 7-2) defeated visiting Radford (8-11, 6-4) in a Big South Conference game.
* Howard 75, Morgan State 52: Alisha Hill scored 16 points and Candice Hynes added 15, leading Howard (11-8, 8-2) past Morgan State (3-14, 3-6) in a Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference game.
Kaira Warfield led Morgan State with 13 points and Chanel Johnson had 11 and six rebounds.
* Norfolk State 92, Bowie State 60: Kristi Greene scored 22 points and had 10 rebounds and Danielle Hill added 14 leading host Norfolk State (17-4) past Bowie State (16-5) in a Central Intercollegiate Athletic Association game.
Yolanda Matthews (Milford Mill) added 11 points for Bowie State.
* Hagerstown CC 65, Anne Arundel 54 CC: Ginger Breneman (Arundel) scored 15 points, but Anne Arundel Community College (4-7) lost to host Hagerstown Community College (17-8).
* UMES 72, South Carolina State 68: Terrell Harris scored 18 points and Aaron McKinney added 17, lifting Maryland-Eastern Shore (6-13, 3-6) past host South Carolina State (11-10, 8-3) in TC Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference game.
UMES built a 37-25 halftime lead by shooting 16 for 26 from the field.
* Frederick CC 81, CCAC-South 70: Anthony Wright (Lake Clifton) scored 18 points and had 11 rebounds, leading host Frederick Community College (11-13) past Community College of Allegany-South of Pittsburgh (9-12). Billy Gottholm added 16 points for Frederick.
* Howard CC 93, Montgomery-Germantown 57: Deon Wingfield (Wilde Lake) scored a game-high 36 points leading host Howard Community College (18-6) past Montgomery-Germantown. Danny Sancomb (Meade) added 23 for Howard.