Casey Musick (Cardinal Gibbons) scored 28 points and Kyle Jefferson (Hammond) added 25 and 17 rebounds in leading host Salisbury State to a 105-101 victory over Mary Washington (1-8, 0-2) in a Capital Athletic Conference game last night.
Both teams combined to score 120 points in the second half as they attempted 155 field goals in the game. Brian McAveney had 16 points for Salisbury State (7-7, 3-4).
* Washington 74, Dickinson 67: Derek Cuff scored 22 points, leading host Washington College (8-5) past Dickinson (5-8) in a Centennial Conference game.
* Goucher 91, St. Mary's 78: Sophomore Predrag Durkovic scored 27 points as visiting Goucher defeated St. Mary's.
* Johnson C. Smith 93, Bowie State 85: Robert Boykins scored 20 points leading visiting Johnson C. Smith (12-4) past Bowie State (4-10).
* Wesley 104, Villa Julie 98, OT: Brian Coleman and Neil Cole scored 27 and 22 points, respectively, as Wesley out-scored Villa Julie 10-4 in overtime.
* Baltimore City CC 86, Philadelphia CC 77: Shay Johnson scored 15 points to lead visiting Baltimore City Community College (10-3) past Philadelphia Community College.