Southern-Anne Arundel coach Linda Kilpatrick earned her 300th win as the Bulldogs defeated Glen Burnie, 53-38, last night.
Senior Tyra Neal scored 18 points and grabbed nine boards for the Bulldogs (3-6), and Rebecca Toney added 12 points and nine rebounds.
Glen Burnie fell to 2-7.
* Western 90, Mervo 22: Chanel Wright scored 18 points as a matchup of unbeaten teams quickly turned into a rout as top-ranked Western defeated visiting Mervo.
The Doves (10-0) built a 43-14 halftime lead before outscoring Mervo, 34-6, in the third quarter.
Danielle Davis (16 points), Tesha Tinsley (15) and Marion Moore (11) also scored in double figures for Western, which was without All-Metro guard Kimberly Smith (sick).
Mervo is 6-1.
* Hammond 74, Atholton 45: Rene Hines scored 22 points as No. 2 Hammond (8-2) topped host Atholton. Tameka Harrison added 18 for the Golden Bears.
* Lake Clifton 108, Southern 20: DaShawn Coleman scored 24 points and made seven steals to lead No. 3 Lake Clifton (7-1) over Southern.
Lashina Gross and Natisha Ferguson added 21 and 20 points, respectively. Ferguson also had 14 rebounds.
* Loch Raven 71, Carver A&T 13: Robyn Harry had 16 points, seven assists and 10 steals as No. 18 Loch Raven (8-2) topped visiting Carver A&T.
Kelley Powell added 14 points and 11 rebounds for Loch Raven.
* Centennial 51, Oakland Mills 38: Kish Jordan had 22 points and 13 rebounds and Meredith Price added 14 points and 10 rebounds to lead host Centennial (5-6, 1-1) over Oakland Mills in a Howard County League game.
* Franklin 51, Kenwood 39: Ivy Hailey scored 19 to lead visiting Franklin (8-1) over Kenwood (1-8).
* Randallstown 64, Perry Hall 50: Sophomore Katrina Johns scored 19 points, grabbed 19 rebounds and added five blocked shots as Randallstown (10-2) defeated visiting Perry Hall.
* Catonsville 54, Owings Mills 19: Shannon Rexrode scored 12 points to lead Catonsville over host Owings Mills (3-6).
* St. Paul's 41, McDonogh 39: Tehma Smith scored 19 to pace visiting St. Paul's (6-5) over McDonogh (5-5) in an Association of Independent Schools League game.
Mary Urban led McDonogh with 20.
* Dundalk 42, Lansdowne 41: Senior Becky Sowden led Dundalk (3-5) with 17 points as the Owls edged Lansdowne (5-3).
* Sparrows Point 37, Western Tech 33: Yozmin Gay scored 13 points for Sparrows Point (3-4) en route to victory over host Western Tech (1-6).
* Edmondson 56, Southwestern 26: Emily Jones had 23 points and 17 rebounds as host Edmondson (4-5) defeated Southwestern (2-3).
* Northwestern 74, Douglass 16: Northwestern (5-1) was led by junior Katina Hurt with 13 points as the Wildcats beat visiting Douglass (1-5).
Hurt also had eight rebounds and four assists.
* Carver 81, Forest Park 34: Vida Milbury led Carver (3-3, 2-1) with 26 past Forest Park in a Baltimore City League game.
* Poly 48, City 23: Kendall Peace scored 15 as Poly defeated City (4-4) in a Baltimore City League game.
* Walbrook 65, Patterson 54: Daniel Turner led Walbrook with 24 points and 18 rebounds in a winning effort over Patterson.
Jamie Greenwood added 23 points and grabbed 15 rebounds for Walbrook.
* North County 45, Chesapeake-AA 38: T.C. Horney scored 13 as visiting North County (5-6) defeated Chesapeake-AA (5-6) in an Anne Arundel County 4A League game.
Kristina Degentesh led Chesapeake-AA with 10 points.
* Annapolis 51, Meade 45: Jamie Pleyo scored 13 as host Annapolis (5-6) defeated Meade (3-8) in an Anne Arundel County 4A League game. Tamara Washington led Meade with 22.
* Park 55, Harford Christian 32: Jessica Schiavone scored 17 points as Park School (10-3) defeated Harford Christian.
* Mount Carmel 50, Rock Church 36: Larissa Paulino of Mount Carmel (9-2) scored 13 points and had nine steals in its victory against visiting Rock Church (3-3).
Susan Sipes added 10 points for the Lions.
* Chapelgate Christian 53, Perry Hall Christian 14: Joy Brouillard scored a career-high 16 points to lead Chapelgate Christian (5-7) over visiting Perry Hall Christian (0-6).