* ROBBERY: Northern District -- A resident of the 5800 block of Gist Ave. was walking toward his car in the 2600 block of W. Belvedere Ave. Sunday when two men, one with a handgun, robbed him of his keys. The men then reportedly drove off in the victim's Mitsubishi with tags ARX 151.
* BURGLARY: Northern District -- Someone entered an apartment in the 100 block of W. 25th St. Sunday after breaking a bathroom window and stole a TV, an answering machine, iron, telephones and books, all valued at nearly $800.
* ROBBERY: Western District -- A 26-year-old resident of the 1600 block of Edmondson Ave. was riding a bike in the 300 block of N. Mount St. Sunday when a gunman forced him off the bike and stole it.
* ASSAULT/ARREST: Western District -- Police arrested a 21-year-old man and were holding him at the station pending charges that he struck a female resident of the 2300 block of Winchester St. in the face during an incident at her home Sunday. The woman, an employee of Mercy Medical Center, reportedly suffered facial injuries.
* THEFT: Northwestern District -- Speakers valued at $400 were stolen from a car parked in the 3400 block of Reisterstown Road Sunday.
* ROBBERY: Northwestern District -- Two men, one with a baseball bat, robbed a resident of the 5300 block of Nelson Ave. of $15 in the 4000 block of W. Belvedere Ave. Sunday after striking him with the weapon.
* ROBBERY: Parkville Precinct -- A gunman robbed the High's dairy store in the 7400 block of Belair Road of an undisclosed sum of money Sunday night.
* ROBBERY: Garrison Precinct -- A couple from the first block of Warren Park Drive were walking toward their home early Sunday morning when they were attacked by two men who struck them with their fists and robbed them of an undisclosed sum of money. The man, 49, and his wife, 45, suffered minor injuries.
* ROBBERY: Woodlawn Precinct -- After buying a soda at Carvel's ice cream store in the 7100 block of Security Blvd. Sunday, a man reached over the counter after the clerk opened the cash register and stole an undisclosed sum of money.
Police Blotter is a representative, not comprehensive, list of crimes in Baltimore City and Baltimore County, reported by Richard Irwin.