* SHOOTING: Northern District -- A 29-year-old man was in the 3000 block of Wylie Ave. Sunday night when a man walked up from behind and shot him in the back. The victim was taken to Sinai Hospital and was listed in critical condition. No arrest had been made.
* ROBBERY: Northern District -- A 15-year-old resident of the 4100 block of Falls Road was withdrawing money from a 24-hour bank teller machine in the 4500 block of Falls Road Sunday when a 17-year-old boy with a handgun robbed him of $60.
* STOLEN CAR: Northern District -- A 1987 Ford with tags PBN 693 was stolen from the 2500 block of W. Cold Spring Lane Sunday.
* THEFT: Northern District -- Someone entered a 1990 Chevrolet parked in the 5000 block of Ready Ave. Sunday after breaking a window and stole a wallet containing more than $100.
* ROBBERY: Northern District -- A resident of the 900 block of North Hill Road was robbed of his watch and $35 by a gunman in the 4300 block of York Road over the weekend.
* BURGLARY: Northern District -- Someone entered a garage in the 2300 block of Kenoak Road Sunday and broke the window of one car and damaged the convertible top of the other.
* BURGLARY: Southwestern District -- Someone entered a house in the 3300 block of Bloomingdale Road through a door Sunday. It was not immediately known what, if any, property was stolen.
* STOLEN CAR: CAR: Southwestern District -- A 1987 Oldsmobile Cutlass with tags ZJR 446 was stolen Sunday from the 4600 block of Rokeby Road.
* ROBBERY: Northwestern District -- Two men, one with a handgun, robbed the 7-Eleven store in the 5100 block of Reisterstown Road Sunday and escaped with an undisclosed sum of money.
* ROBBERY: Garrison Precinct -- An employee of a Rite-Aid pharmacy was about to make a night deposit at a Nations Bank in the 10300 block of Reisterstown Road Sunday evening when two men seated in a Mazda RX-7 parked nearby ordered her to give them the money. The woman complied and the men drove off. Police said the car, with tags AGB 234, was stolen.
* ROBBERY: North Point Precinct -- A 17-year-old resident of the 6700 block of Woodley Road in Dundalk was driving home after selling more than $500 worth of baseball cards at a flea market when he was stopped by a car occupied by two men at North Point and Old Battle Grove roads who pointed a gun at him and demanded his money. The teen-ager turned over the money to the men, who drove off in a four-door tan Ford Tempo.
* ROBBERY: Edgewood -- Two men, one with a handgun, robbed the Shell mini-mart in the 1700 block of Hanson Road Sunday morning. After entering the store around 4:30 a.m., one of the men pointed a gun at the female clerk and ordered her to give him the contents of the cash register. The men fled on foot with an undisclosed sum of money.
METRO CRIME STOPPERS
* CALL IN TIPS: Readers with information on these or other crimes can call Metro Crime Stoppers' confidential 24-hour hot line, 276-8888. Names are not taken, calls are not recorded and rewards of up to $1,000 may be paid for information.
Police Blotter is a representative, not comprehensive, list of crimes in Baltimore City and Baltimore and Harford counties, reported by Richard Irwin.