Visiting Hereford (9-4) outshot No. 3 Loch Raven 8-7 in a double-shootout victory in a 1A-2A North Region girls soccer game yesterday.
The teams were tied at 6 after the first shootout. Jen Jones scored the go-ahead goal in the second shootout. Bulls sophomore goalie Kate Macfarlane had 26 saves.
The Raiders (12-2), who were the defending 1A-2A champions, have lost only three games in two years.
* Dulaney 9, Eastern Tech 0: Heather Truxel and Staci Rochfort scored twice to pace No. 2 Dulaney (14-0) past host Eastern Tech in Class 3A-4A North action.
* Fallston 3, Joppatowne 0: Beth Rappold scored one goal and added an assist to lead No. 4 Fallston (13-0) past host Joppatowne in 1A-2A East action.
* Centennial 3, Franklin 1: Michelle Clare scored three goals in the first half to lead No. 5 Centennial (14-0) over host Franklin (6-6-1) in a 3A-4A West game.
* Old Mill 9, Patterson 1: Jennifer Mazola scored two goals to lead No. 12 Old Mill (10-4) past host Patterson in a 3A-4A East game.
* Linganore 5, Woodlawn 0: Kelly Seetoo made a hat trick as Linganore shut out host Woodlawn (2-7) in Class 3A-4A West action.
* Perry Hall 6, Parkville 0: Teri Siess scored two goals and added an assist as Perry Hall (10-2) shut out visiting Parkville in a 3A-4A North game.
* Sparrows Point 3, Chesapeake-BC 2, 2OT: Jennifer Judd had a goal and an assist as visiting Sparrows Point advanced in Class 1A-2A North action.
* Towson 3, Owings Mills 0: Courtney Kennard scored one goal in each half to lead Towson (9-4) past visiting Owings Mills (5-7) in 1A-2A North action.
* Catonsville 2, Overlea 1: Eden Rellihan scored a goal and had an assist as host Catonsville (9-3) beat Overlea in a 1A-2A North region game.
* Bel Air 7, Lansdowne 0: Lynn Wilkinson and Jean Tyrrell each scored two goals and made one assist as host Bel Air (7-5-1) shut out Lansdowne (0-11) in Class 3A-4A North.
* Mercy 4, IND 2: Tina Steck scored two goals and Heather Miskiewicz had two assists and a goal as host and No. 14 Mercy (12-5-2) won a Catholic League Tournament quarterfinal.
* John Carroll 4, Catholic 2: Alison Healey broke a tie with a second-half goal as visiting John Carroll (6-6-2) beat Catholic in a first-round Catholic League game.
* St. Mary's 7, Spalding 0: Erin Hon had two goals and three assists as St. Mary's (12-5-1) beat Spalding (2-14-1) in a Catholic League Tournament quarterfinal.
* Centennial 6, Poly 1: Brian West and Andrew Peverly each scored two goals as No. 1 Centennial (11-0-2) defeated host Poly in Class 3A East action.
* North Harford 7, Aberdeen 1: Chris Roberts and Mike Piccolo scored two goals to lead No. 4 North Harford (13-0-1) past Aberdeen.
* Loch Raven 2, Fallston 1: Visiting Loch Raven (11-3) made four of its first five penalty kicks to two for No. 6 Fallston (10-2-1) and held on for a 7-5 margin to advance in the Class 2A North regional.
* C.M. Wright 5, Kenwood 0: Joe Davis had a hat trick and Jeff Smith scored twice as No. 14 C.M. Wright (9-1-4) shut out host Kenwood in 3A North action.
* Chesapeake-BC 2, Edgewood 0: Don Morris and Gene Skeens each scored a goal as host Chesapeake-BC (6-7) won in a 2A North quarterfinal.
* Hereford 4, Joppatowne 1: Matt Saunders had three assists to lead Hereford (11-1-1) over visiting Joppatowne (9-5) in a 1A North Region contest.
* Havre de Grace 6, Carver 2: Brock McDonald scored two goals and had one assist in Havre de Grace's (7-7) victory over Carver (2-11) in 1A North action.
* Bel Air 6, Lansdowne 0: Six players scored as Bel Air (6-7)
defeated visiting Lansdowne in Class 3A North.