* Blasand, Bouck & Lee, a Syracuse-based national firm of engineers and geoscientists, announced that it has relocated its Maryland office from Baltimore to Columbia.
* Baltimore County Department of Aging has a few exhibit spaces remaining for its annual Senior Expo, Oct. 26-27 at the Timonium State Fair Grounds.
Call Susan Green at 887-2002 for details.
* ExecuStay Inc., a leader in the temporary housing field, has relocated its corporate offices from Washington to Gaithersburg.
* Job Network, a free, nonprofessional over-the-phone job hunting support group, has been initiated by Laurie Cohen of Reisterstown.
E9 Call 526-7918 for program and membership information.
On the board
* St. Joseph Hospital announced the appointment of attorney Peter Angelos, owner of the Baltimore Orioles, to a seat on the hospital's board of trustees.
* Medimmune of Gaithersburg, has seated Gordon S. Macklin on its board of directors.