* French Bray, a family-owned, Glen Burnie-based commercial printing house, has begun a $2.4 million expansion project that includes installation of two electronic Heidelberg presses and a Stahl folder.
* Eastern Baltimore Area Chamber of Commerce membership directory/business guide is available for $10 at the chamber offices, 2200 Broening Highway.
* Old Dominion Freight Lines added 215 cab tractors and other road and yard equipment, at a cost of $23 million, to expand its fleet to accommodate new business.
On the board
* McCormick & Co announced the election of Robert G. Davey and Robert J. Lawless to seats on the board of directors.
* Royal Doulton, USA has selected Barbara Bohnemann to serve on the board of directors.
* Ronald McDonald Children's Charities named Stanley S. Fine to the board of its Baltimore chapter.
New accounts & contracts
* Ratrie, Robbins & Schweizer received a $3.1 million countywide road resurfacing and repair contract from Baltimore County.
* Gray Kirk/VanSant was retained by Kaiser Permanente for advertising research, strategic planning, creation and production.