* Jones, Seidman & Hall is the new accounting and financial consultant entity from the merger of Jones Hall & Associates and Lee Seidman P.A.
* Solomons Business Association will hold an old-fashioned 4th of July celebration at Solomons Island., The daylong event will feature tours, rides, games, children's activities, concerts and a fireworks display. Call (410) 326-4506 for more information.
* Delmarva Data Center, a bank service company in Easton, recently celebrated its 25th anniversary with an open house for associates, employees and friends.
On the board
* Bank of Bowie announced the election of Jay Baldwin to its board of directors.
* Ancelmo E. Lopes, president of Prudential Health Care Plan, Mid-Atlantic, was named to the board of visitors, School of Nursing, University of Maryland at Baltimore.
* Christian A. Hall was appointed to the Board of Trustees of
Baltimore City Community College.
New accounts & contracts
* W. B. Doner & Co. was named agency of record for Jos. A. Bank Clothiers.
* Cameron Barry Marketing & Communications received a contract to develop and implement a public relations and marketing program for the Millman Search Group Inc.
Open for business
* Gerber & Simms, a newly formed law practice, opened offices in the Redwood Tower, Baltimore, and on West Patrick Square in Frederick.