* Towson Business Association is accepting limited advance registration for singles and foursomes for its annual golf outing. The July 19 event will be held at the Pine Ridge Golf Course on Dulaney Valley Road. Cost is $65 per person or $250 per foursome. Call 825-1144 for more information.
ON THE BOARD
* Maryland Permanent Bank announced the election of Michael P. Meisel as chairman of the board and the addition of David Phillips, expanding the board of directors to 12.
NEW ACCOUNTS & CONTRACTS
* Rusk & Company, of White Marsh, has been chosen by Health Facilities Association of Maryland as its principal accountant and auditor.
* Adler Display was awarded a contract to create the displays for the Maryland Department of Tourism's new Bay Country Welcome Center, to be built on U.S. 301 in Queen Anne's County.
* Trahan, Burden & Charles received the Best in Show and Special Events category First Place awards for its work on the All-Star FanFest, and the Lifetime Achievement Award at the recent Public Relations Society of America-Maryland banquet.
* Dan Cook, of Phillips Business Information in Potomac and editor of Air Safety Week, was presented with an Award of Excellence by the Aviation/Space Writers Association.
* Roy H. Higgs, chief executive officer of Development Design Group has been elected to membership in the International Real Estate Federation.
* H. Thomas Lewis has been chosen president of the Mason-Dixon District Exchange Clubs.