Tod Winchester scored three goals and Tony Harding had a goal and three assists as visiting Centennial upset No. 7 Severn, 10-5, in a nonleague game yesterday.
The Eagles (2-0) scored the game's first four goals and raised the lead to 7-2 before trading goals at the end.
Centennial junior goalkeeper Brian Carr had eight saves. Severn drops to 0-2.
* Boys' Latin 12, Norfolk (Va.) Academy 6: Tim Burger scored three goals and John Fuller added two, helping No. 5 Boys' Latin (4-0) past visiting Norfolk Academy (1-1), the defending Virginia state champion.
Chris Turner had a goal and three assists for Boys' Latin. John Wynne scored three goals and Ted McKnight had a goal and three assists for Norfolk Academy.
* Perry Hall 13, Kenwood 2: No. 6 Perry Hall (2-0) ran out to a 6-0 first-quarter lead en route to a victory over host Kenwood (1-1) in a Baltimore County 3A-4A League game. Senior attackman Nick Cowan had three goals and three assists for the Gators.
* Dulaney 26, Patapsco 1: Dan Sherwood had five goals and four assists as No. 12 Dulaney routed visiting Patapsco in a Baltimore County 3A-4A League game. Matt Steil had six assists and four goals.
* Loch Raven 19, Chesapeake-BC 4: Jeff Courtney scored three goals and Mike Possel, Jeremy McDonogh and Tyson Su each contributed as Loch Raven (1-0, 1-0) exploded for 13 second-half goals in its victory over Chesapeake-BC (0-1, 0-1), in a Baltimore County 1A-2A League game. Jason Perkins scored three goals to lead Chesapeake-BC.
* Southern-AA 9, Atholton 7: Senior attackman Matt Kitchens scored four goals as Southern-AA came back to defeat host Atholton in a nonleague game. Senior goalkeeper Boone Poulin had 16 saves and shut out the Raiders in the final quarter.
* City 8, Southern-B 4: Senior attackman Ben Posil paced City with four goals and an assist as the Knights downed Southern-B in a Baltimore City-Wide League. City junior Frank Hutson made nine saves as he shut out the Bulldogs in the first and third quarters.
* Franklin 9, Woodlawn 3: Chris Ropach and Chad McClure each netted two goals to lead Franklin (2-0) over host Woodlawn (0-3) in a Baltimore County 3A-4A League game.
* Friends 6, Dublin (Ohio) 4: Steve Travieso, a senior midfielder, scored three goals to lead Friends (2-0) past Dublin of Ohio. Adam Dougherty added two goals and one assist for Friends.
* Park 8, Key School 7: Matt Sledge and Kevin D'Ana scored six goals each to lead Park (1-0) in a victory over host Key School (0-1) in a nonleague game.
* Walbrook 8, Northern 7: Warren Turner Jr. scored three goals to lead visiting Walbrook past Northern. Quinton Lloyd scored three times and Antoine Stokes made 18 saves for the Vikings.
* Edmondson 8, Patterson 4: Omar Richmond scored five goals to lead visiting Edmondson over Patterson in a Baltimore City game. Edmondson's Charles Sanders had two assists.
* Catonsville 9, Overlea 2: Gene Hart scored five goals and had an assist, and Chris Lindh contributed three goals and an assist, leading Catonsville (1-0, 1-0) past visiting Overlea in a Baltimore County 1A-2A League game. The Comets pulled away in the final quarter, scoring four times.
* Lansdowne 6, Eastern Tech 5: Jason Lins scored three goals and Rod Daly contributed two, leading visiting Lansdowne past Eastern Tech, in a Baltimore County 3A-4A League game. Rodney Huddler scored three goals for Eastern Tech.